About this book
This detailed new edition aims to provide a range of methods and protocols for studying vascular morphogenesis in vivo and in vitro to reflect up-to-date advances in the field. Of note, the book explores endothelial cell signaling is currently understood to promote fundamental cues for cell fate specification, embryo patterning, organ differentiation, and postnatal tissue remodeling. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and timely, Vascular Morphogenesis: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition will serve as an ideal guide to this area of study for a broad audience amongst cell biologists, anatomists, pathologists, and physiologists.
Endothelial cell signaling Blood vessel formation Vasculogenesis Vascular bed specificity Angiocrine factors
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0916-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2021
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0915-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0916-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site