About this book
This book presents the evolution of Italian administrative law in the context of the EU, describing its distinctive features and comparing it with other experiences across Europe. It provides a comprehensive overview of administrative law in Italy, focusing on the main changes occurred over the last few decades.
Although the respective chapters generally pursue a legal approach, they also consider the influence of economic, social, cultural and technological factors on the evolution of public administration and administrative law.
The book is divided into three parts. The first part addresses general issues (e.g. procedures and organization of public administrations, administrative justice). The second part focuses on more specific topics (e.g. public intervention in the economy, healthcare management, local government). In the third part, the evolution of Italian administrative law is discussed in a comparative perspective.
Italian administrative law Public administration EU European Union Administrative activity Government powers Public budget Administrative jurisdiction Public authority Digitalisation Banking law Civil protection
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-50780-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG and G. Giappichelli Editore 2021
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Law and Criminology Law and Criminology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-50779-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-50780-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site