A Deep Learning Technique to Countermeasure Video-Based Presentation Attacks
- 61 Downloads
体育赛事投注记录presentation attack detection (pad) on faces is crucial to countermeasure face recognition system from a security breach. the increase in convenience to our lives is not without its own additional avenue for exposure to a security breach. the presentation attack (pa), or spoofing attack is the act of using artificial/synthetic materials to get unauthorized access into a secured system. for example, an individual could use a 3d printed mask, or even a digital or printed photograph to circumvent a facial recognition authentication system, for the case of iris-detection an intruder could use custom contact lenses, and for fingerprints, digital prosthetics to penetrate a secured system. previously, many deep learning approaches utilize a very deep complex model to handle face pad. to countermeasure the above issue, in this paper, we apply a deep learning approach to mitigate the presentation attack. in our proposed approach, we implement a lightweight ‘modified-alexnet’ and obtained the highest test accuracy of 99.89% on the spoof in the wild (siw) dataset.
we would like to acknowledge the support from the national science foundation (nsf).
- 1.Galbally, J., Marcel, S.: Face anti-spoofing based on general image quality assessment. In: 2014 22nd International Conference on Pattern Recognition, pp. 1173–1178. IEEE (2014)
- 2.Schwartz, W.R., Rocha, A., Pedrini, H.: Face spoofing detection through partial least squares and low-level descriptors. In: IEEE International Joint Conference on Biometrics (IJCB), pp. 1–8 (2011)
- 3.Menotti, D., et al.: Deep representations for iris, face, and fingerprint spoofing detection. IEEE Trans. Inf. Forensics Secur. 10(4), 864–879 (2015).
- 4.Freitas Pereira, T., Komulainen, J., Anjos, A., De Martino, J., Hadid, A., Pietikainen, M., Marcel, S.: Face liveness detection using dynamic texture. EURASIP J. Image Video Process. (1), 2 (2014)
- 5.Pinto, A., Pedrini, H., Schwartz, W.R., Rocha, A.: Video-based face spoofing detection through visual rhythm analysis. In: Conference on Graphics, Patterns and Images (SIBGRAPI), pp. 221–228 (2012)
- 6.Yang, J., Lei, Z., Li., S.: Learn convolutional neural network for face anti-spoofing. [cs.CV] (2014)
- 7.Nguyen, D., Pham, T., Baek, N., Park, K.: Combining deep and handcrafted image features for presentation attack detection in face recognition systems using visible-light camera sensors. Sensors 18(3) (2018)
- 8.Liu, Y., Jourabloo, A., Liu, X.: Learning deep models for face anti-spoofing: Binary or auxiliary supervision. In: Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 389–398 (2018)
- 9.Liu, Y., Jourabloo, A., Liu X.: Spoof in the wild (SiW) face anti-spoofing database
- 10.Wen, D.: Mobile face spoofing database (CASIA-MFSD) database (2014)
- 11.Marcel, S., Anjos, A.: Replay-attack database (2012)